Mini Hydrating Super Balm // "Easily absorbed and a wonderful smell" | Catherine LRegular price £7.00
A super hydrating & restoring balm blended with calendula oil to help scarred, damaged and irritated skin.
Sweet orange and benzoin essential oils combined with organic cocoa butter give this balm a rich chocolate orange scent.
Calendula oil and extract encourages regeneration of skin cells, boosting faster healing. Gentle enough to use head to toe on your sensitive skin
The thick, creamy consistency of this balm is perfect for applying to any rough patch of skin, locking in moisture to repair and reveal fresh, glowing skin.
How to Use:
Massage onto any area of dry skin as required. Perfect for hands, elbows, lips, feet, elbows and more! Use sparingly on your face, targeting small areas of very dry skin when required.
Here are some of my favourite ways to use:
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished.
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin… Pop your socks on for extra nourishment!
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil expressed, alcohol, styrax benzoin resin extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, limonene*, linalool*
*occurs naturally in essential oils