Mini Soothing Super Balm // "They now call it grandma's magic cream!" | Dorothy MRegular price £7.00
A super hydrating and multi-purpose balm blended with soothing oat oil to help with dry and itchy skin.
A head to to dry skin saviour! This creamy multi-purpose skin balm protects your skin and banishes itchy, dry areas with eas!
Gentle & Calming
Gentle enough to use head to toe on sensitive skin; with calming lavender and sweet rose geranium oils to relax your mind and body
Harnessing the power of oats, you'll find both oat oil & extract to provide excellent softening and smoothing properties. Used throughout history to treat skin conditions, including eczema, burns and inflammation
Softening sweet almond oil and evening primrose oil are easily absorbed into your skin to help prevent dryness; locking in moisture they soften rough, flaky skin
One sniff and you'll be instantly calmed; never mind how incredible the Lavender Essential Oil is for your skin! Relaxing, anti-inflammatory, soothing & nurturing - this beautiful fragrant oil is the number one choice for wounds, minor burns, scratches, bites & stings
How to use:
Massage onto any area of dry skin as required. Perfect for hands, elbows, lips, feet and more! Use sparingly on your face, targeting small areas of very dry skin when required.
Here are a few of my fave ways to use:
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on for extra moisturising!
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citral*, citronellol*, geraniol*, d-limonene*, linalool*
*occurs naturally in essential oils